Facial Soap for Acne-Prone Skin
Acne and blemishes can be minimized, if not eliminated, by using the right skincare products. If you intend to use them on your face, do not just choose soaps based on their scents or their attractive packaging. You might not want to wake up one morning with bouts of inflammation after using a bar of soap that does not agree with your facial skin.
Here are four handmade natural soap formulations suitable for acne-prone skin.
1. Soaps with clay and charcoal ingredients using clay in facial masks have been proven to clean pores and enhance skin tone for many years. In addition, activated charcoal can draw out skin impurities, which causes blackheads and pimples. Using a detox combination of clay and activated charcoal on your facial bar will do wonders for your acne-ridden complexion. People with oily skin will also benefit from charcoal-clay soaps.
3. Lavender-scented soaps. Lavender oil has natural antiseptic properties. So it can fight pimples and acne. If lavender oil is an ingredient in the soap you are using, then it may help you control acne and pimples. Take note that an acne soap that works for one person may not work for another. Our skin has unique reactions to different soap ingredients. So, experiment with one bar first, and see the results after a few weeks.
4. Grape seed oil soaps. It has a high linoleic acid content and contains essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, proteins, and GLA, which provide good moisturizing and nourishing properties. Its slightly astringent property makes it a famous cosmetic formula for oily and acne-prone skin. It helps strengthen tissue cells, preserve natural skin moisture, and leave the skin soft and smooth without feeling greasy.
Soap for dry skin
Dry skin is a common condition that affects many of us. This is so that the natural oils that our skin produces to protect it from dirt and keep it hydrated are not stripped away by the majority of cleansing soaps. Because of this, our skin feels tight and somewhat rough. In the long-term, dry skin may worsen the appearance of wrinkles and contribute to having that leathery appearance of skin.
Dry skin is affected by using the wrong soap and excessive skin washing. If you have dry skin, then you must stick to mild soaps that moisturize your skin. Finding a suitable soap that works is sometimes not that easy. Here are a few things you should look out for.
1. Soaps made from olive oil. Handmade natural olive oil soaps are mild and can enrich the skin. Dry, itchy skin can benefit from olive oil soaps since olive oil has excellent moisturizing effects. It cleans and softens your skin.
2. Soaps made with shea butter. Shea butter is good for moisturizing dry skin. It eliminates chafing, too.
3. Chamomile bath soap. Chamomile in handmade natural soaps has soothing and moisturizing effects. They might work if you have persistently dry skin.
4. Papaya Skin Whitening Soap. This kind of natural soap is beneficial for your skin because it removes dead skin cells, prevents acne, lightens the skin, and makes it softer and more radiant.