Chocolate Vanilla Soap
This Chocolate Vanilla Soap has a unique blend of moisturizing ingredients which help for healthy skin. It also hydrates the skin, which is essential for skin that appears younger. It also speeds up the healing of wounds and scars. It prevents the skin from the sun’s harmful rays. The deepness of the chocolate and the sweet mellowness of the vanilla work so well together. A delight for those who like to smell sweet. Here’s how I did it.
- Clear melt & pour soap base – 2 oz
- White melt & pour soap base – 2 oz
- Chocolate fragrance oil – 10 drops
- Vanilla fragrance oil – 10 drops
- Cocoa powder or brown colorant
- Silicon soap mold
1. Melt the clear soap in a double boiler and add the cocoa powder to get a nice deep brown color and a natural cocoa scent.
2. Alternatively, you might allow the clear MP to cool slightly and form a light skin, then sprinkle the cocoa powder and swirl loosely with a toothpick before pouring.
3. This will cause a swirl effect of chocolate instead of a clear brown.
4. Let it cool briefly, and add 10 drops of chocolate fragrance oil if you wish.
5. Pour into a mold, filling halfway up.
7. Let the clear sit for about twenty minutes until it is slightly tacky at the top.
8. In another pan, melt the white soap. To this, you may add a little Shea butter or coconut oil.
9. Allow the melted base to cool, and then add the vanilla fragrance oil.
10. After allowing it to cool a few more minutes, pour over the cocoa-colored soap.
12. Allow the soaps to cool and harden completely before removing them from the molds.
Benefits of Chocolate Vanilla Soap
Chocolate Vanilla Soap: the anti-oxidant benefits make the skin softer and rejuvenate it like a natural facial. Vanilla has anti-aging skin benefits both smell amazing.