Chocolate Chip Cookie Soap
This chocolate chip cookie soap is made with good moisturizing ingredients. Each one has been scented with chocolate and cookies to make it smell exactly like the real thing. This set would make an excellent gift or something special for yourself.
• White or clear coconut melt and pour soap base – 1 Lb.
• Cocoa powder or brown pigment
• Cocoa butter – 1 Lb.
• Chocolate FO – 1 Tsp.
• Round Soap molds
1. Melt the cocoa butter with most of the white or clear base, leaving just a little behind.
2. Keep melted, although you can let it cool slightly. As it adds the chocolate FO.
3. Melt the leftover soap and add brown dye quickly.
4. Lay this soap out more than a wax paper-lined plate to become tacky.
5. When the soap has become harder to pick off a few chunks and line them at the base of the soap molds.
6. Spritz lightly with rubbing alcohol.
7. Now add the cooled but semi-liquid big batch to the tough chips.
8. After the top layer of the skin is formed to add more of the leftover chips to this part to create the cookie that appears as it has chips around.
9. When combining the soaps, you can drop a chip or two to blend in and make it look more natural.
10. The cocoa butter gives the soap its scent, as does the cocoa powder, and it looks just like a wax cookie. The lather is a rich, bubbly brown.
Benefits of Chocolate Chip Cookie Soap
Cocoa butter has high healing effects. With its antioxidants, it fights cuts, bruises, and stretch marks. The daily use of cocoa butter soap can improve the process of regeneration. It also contains a significant amount of antioxidants, which aid in the fight against free radicals and prevent aging and environmental stress symptoms.