Rosehip Melt and Pour Soap
Rosehip Melt and Pour Soap have rosehip powder as well as rose clay. Rosehip has a lot of benefits for dry and mature skin. It can aid in the reduction of wrinkles and aging spots on the skin. This soap can help to keep your skin looking young.
• White Melt & Pour Soap Base – 32 oz.
• Rose Clay – 5 Tsp.
• Rosehip Powder – 2 Tsp.
• Lemongrass Essential Oil – 0.3 oz.
• Lavender Essential Oil – 0.3 oz.
• 99% Isopropyl Alcohol
• Silicone Mold
1. Chop the 32 ounces of White Melt & Pour Soap Base into small chunks. Place all the soap into a large bowl. Melt the soap in the microwave-safe bowl.
2. To combine the powders, add all of the dispersed rose clay and rosehip natural powder to the melted soap and stir to combine.
3. Add 0.3 oz. of lavender essential oil, 0.3 oz. of lemongrass essential oil. To thoroughly combine all of the ingredients, stir them together.
4. When the soap has reached 125° F, carefully pour it into the mold.
5. To remove bubbles, spritz the top with 99 percent isopropyl alcohol. Allow at least 4 hours for the soap to cool and harden.
6. Once the soap is hard and cool, remove it from the mold.
7. Wrap the soap in plastic wrap to avoid glycerin dew and enjoy.
Benefits of Rosehip Melt and Pour Soap
Rosehip melt and pour soap is a hydrating bar that is also anti-aging. It contains a high amount of Rosehip powder, a natural powder well-known for its ability to repair and regenerate skin tissue and cells. It helps to improve acne scars, scars, stretch marks, dark spots, and pitted scars.
Its light and clean scent is popular for a reason and provides a sense of comfort. It is antibacterial and can help heal wounds. Lavender is also well known for its calming properties and use as a natural sleep aid.