Almond Vanilla Soap
Almond Vanilla soap is excellent for removing dirt and oil from the skin without leaving it dry. It has a lovely vanilla scent, and the ground almonds give it a good texture. The natural and beneficial oils in this soap produce a mild and luxuriously creamy lather that won’t strip your skin.
1. Cut the soap into small chunks and place it in a heatproof bowl. Melt in the microwave at 20-second intervals. Mix between each round to break up large chunks.
2. While the soap is melting, place the clay in another small bowl. Add enough water to the clay to make a paste.
3. Prepare your soap mold. To make a soap loaf, cut the top off the Silk Almond Creamer container.
4. When the soap is completely melted and has stopped steaming, add the distilled water, vanilla and almond essential oils, and clay.
5. Whisk the soap until fluffy to mix the ingredients.
6. Pour into the soap mold. Spritz the top of the soap with rubbing alcohol to eliminate any bubbles.
7. Let the soap harden for 1-2 hours and then remove from the mold.
8. Cut the soap into the desired thickness.
Benefits of Almond Vanilla Soap
Vitamins and minerals are abundant in goat milk by nature. It is also high in butterfat, making it an excellent moisturizer. Vitamin E, which is beneficial to the skin, is found in richness in this soap.
Almond Oil is suitable for sensitive skin and for washing both face and body. Almond Oil is a rich, creamy oil with a sweet almond scent that will leave your skin soft and smelling wonderful.
Vanilla oil has a calming effect on the respiratory, digestive, and circulatory systems of the human body. Hence, it is very soothing and gives a tranquilizing effect. It will make it especially useful for those who find it hard to get a good night’s sleep.