Exfoliating Mosaic Soap
Generally, using a regular bar or liquid soap is enough. However, sometimes the skin becomes irritated and needs additional care. When using an exfoliating soap is great as it removes dead skin cells from the upper skin layer. This type of exfoliating mosaic soap contains various moisturizing agents using, it is winter is perfect when you have dry, cracked skin. Not only that, but you can also use it when your skin is uneven.
- Transparent Coconut Melt & Pour soap Base – 1 pound
2. Almond Shell Powder – 1 Tsp
3. Cherry Seed Powder – 1 Tsp
4. Olive Seed Powder – 1 Tsp
5. Apricot Seed Powder – 1 Tsp
6. Ice Rice Husk Powder – 1 Tsp
7. Orange Essential Oil – 1 ½ Tsp
8. Lavender Essential Oil – 1 1/2 Tsp
• Cut 8 oz. Melt & Pour Base into cubes, then melt in a double boiler over medium-high heat.
• Remove the base from heat then blend with Lavender Oil.
• Pour 3 tablespoons base into a small mixing vessel and add the Almond Shell Powder. Pour the seeds and base into a soap mold. Continue doing this step with the remaining melted base and exfoliants.
• Cut the remaining 8 oz of Melt & Pour Base into cubes and then melt in a double boiler over medium-high heat.
• When the exfoliant soaps have hardened, remove them from the mold and cut them into small chunks. Divide the cut pieces randomly between four 4-ounce soap mold cavities.
• Remove the base from heat then mixes in the Orange Essential Oil. Pour the melted base into the four soap mold cavities.
• Allow the soaps to cool and harden completely before removing them from the molds.