Goat Milk Alfalfa Soap
Goat milk soaps are good for just about any skin type. Goat milk soap is so gentle that it can be used on the face. They can help dry skin sufferers. These handcrafted natural products are gentle, moisturizing, and mild. Handmade goat’s milk soaps for people and pets are becoming more popular every day. These natural homemade skincare products offer many healthful skincare benefits.
- Goat Silicone Mold – 6
- Goat Milk Melt & Pour Soap Base – 20 oz.
- Spearmint Essential Oil – 0.3 oz.
- Alfalfa Powder – 3 Tsp
- 99% Isopropyl Alcohol
1. Cut 20 oz. of Melt and Pour Soap Base into small chunks. Place them into a heat-safe container and melt in the microwave using 20-30 sec bursts. A Mix between each pop.
2. Add 3 tsp. of alfalfa powder with a splash of isopropyl alcohol. Use sufficient isopropyl alcohol to stir in the alfalfa powder and get rid of chunks about 2 tablespoons. Mix the isopropyl alcohol and alfalfa powder simultaneously until the lumps are gone.
3. Add the alfalfa powder combination to the melted soap base. Use a spoon to stir in the alfalfa powder, ensuring there are no chunks.
4. Add 0.3 oz. of spearmint essential oil and use the spoon to mix.
5. Pour the soap into the Silicon Goat Mold. After each pour, spray the soap with 99% isopropyl alcohol to get rid of any bubbles. Allow the soap to cool and harden.
6. Allow the soaps to cool and harden completely before removing them from the molds. Cover in plastic wrap to avoid glycerin dew.